Lynn demonstrates how to make a great pasta salad that would make a great lunch or a side dish to a barbeque or any meal. From Jennifer McDow.
- 1 lb. shell pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
Dressing -- Mix and let sit 3 hours
- 16 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Mix salad ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing and mix well with the salad ingredients.
Let sit in refrigerator for about 3 hours before serving.
Comment or watch this Recipe on You Tube
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: June 2013
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart